How do I choose the right type of accommodation for me?
The type of accommodation that is best for you will depend on the following factors -
1. Your situation - Are you working? Are you a student? Are you on vacation?
2. How long will you stay in your new home? A few weeks? Several months? Indefinitely?
3. Will you live alone or will you live with your family or as one of a group of friends?
4. Would you consider sharing with people that you don't already know?
5. Is the length of required notice to leave an important factor?
6. How much can you afford to pay, per week or per month?
7. Do you already have furniture that you intend to use in your new accommodation?
Now check out the various links below to help you make your choice -
Rent a Room
Rent a Bedsit
Rent a Studio
Rent a Flat
Rent a House